Monday, March 23, 2015

Cats with pictures March 23

Cats
Cats are awesome. Each cat has a completely different personality, but they all share a lot of characteristics. They all pretend to be extremely fierce, but sometimes end up looking incredibly undignified. They all are adorable, and are playful. A lot of other people agree with me, because cat videos have taken over the internet. Cats also make amazing pets because they are furry, soft, and are not that hard to take care of. One thing I have learned about cats is that not all of them say meow. This is a common stereotype of cats, and I think the noise that they make depends on the personality of the cat. For this slice, I have gathered the cutest pictures of cats that there are on morguefile, which is a free picture site.




















8 comments:

  1. Cats are my favorite animals. I have always wanted a cat but I still don't have one. Great slice. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with that, cats are totally awesome, I like these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats are the greatest. Nice Slice Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pictures. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CATS!!! there are the coolest nicest things, until they sit in the middle of the bed and don't budge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You shared a good list of reasons to "choose cats". Also, I very much appreciated the cat pictures.
    -Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cats! Those pictures are so cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

This is my blog. I hope you like it.