Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My last blog post for this school year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eating in D.C.

On our trip, we had many options for places to eat. From around the hostel, to out by Ford's theatre, we had a lot of times to eat in small groups. Here is a brief summary on each of them and my opinions on them.

Bolt Burgers
This hamburger restaurant had incredibly good food, and was very close to the hostel. It had many good burgers and sides.

Potbelly Sandwiches
This sandwich chain was delicious. I especially enjoyed the pizza sandwich

Subway Sandwiches
Although everybody has probably already been to Subway, it is always a good place to get a good sandwich.

Campono's
A great pizza restaurant close to the Kennedy Center. It has many good pizzas, and has good sorbet.

Starbuck's
Everybody has probably been to Starbuck's but it is always good. I would recommend to get a frappuccino.

Dunkin' Donuts
A very good place to get coffee and donuts. Just make sure you don't throw extra drinks into a trash can occupied by a rat.

Sushi AOI
This place has very good sushi and it is surprisingly cheap for sushi. This is probably my favorite place I went on the trip.

Chipotle
A delicious chain mexican restaurant. I usually always get a burrito.

BRBurger
A good burger chain located at the Dulles Airport. I enjoyed the Californian burger.

These are all the places I ate on the trip. I hope you enjoyed reading the last slice I will write this school year.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah there were some cool places that we ate on the trip. I liked the way you chose to do your "trip memory." Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the part about the rat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the part about the rat.

    ReplyDelete

This is my blog. I hope you like it.