Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Martian Chronicles

The Martian Chronicles
Ray Bradbury

This book is a collection of short science fiction stories about Mars. They are listed in chronological order, from being about the first humans landing on Mars to far future civilizations. I really liked this book. I love Bradbury's writing style, and these are some of the best short stories I have ever read. I would recommend this book for fans of Ray Bradbury and people who like sci-fi short stories. I hope you enjoy my last book blog of this school year!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds good how many stories are there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all Ray Bradbury books, and am so glad you enjoyed this one, Jack. It is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a good book. Great review.

    ReplyDelete

This is my blog. I hope you like it.