Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Feed

Feed
Sometime in the far future, all kinds of information are constantly streaming into people's heads through computer chips called feeds. Titus (although the only way to find out his name is the back of the book) lives in this world, and cannot imagine life without feeds. His feed is hacked, along with his friends, but they get them running again. He later finds out that one of his friends feeds was permanently damaged and may result in severe consequences.

I enjoyed this book. It was a good science fiction book and painted a cool picture of the future. I would recommend this for 12 and up because of language.

4 comments:

  1. I liked your simple summary of feed.

    -SGC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the book, Jack. It connects to our own experiences of advertisements too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't sure Feed sounded interesting when we began reading it, but I'm glad you enjoyed it. Nice brief review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you enjoyed. I like that your review was brief and straight to the point

    ReplyDelete

This is my blog. I hope you like it.