Monday, January 26, 2015

House of Stairs

House of Stairs

House of Stairs is a book where five teenagers wake up in a room with nothing except for stairs. They could not see any ceiling, or a floor, or any walls, just stairs. They find a red machine that gives out food, but only when the lights are flashing. When the lights are flashing, they have to do a dance to get food before the lights stop flashing. They find out that to get the lights to flash, they need to do something harmful to one of the others. Two of them see that people are trying to turn them against each other, and try to resist it.

I liked this book. The plot line was very interesting, and some of the characters were very likable, and others I wanted to punch in the face. This book made me want to keep reading it and not put it down. I would recommend this book to people who like books that are sci-fi that are not extremely action packed

2 comments:

This is my blog. I hope you like it.