Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Jepp who defied the stars

Jepp who defied the stars Jepp is a dwarf who is sent in to the palace to entertain the court. He enjoys the life at first, but then starts to think they are being mistreated. He escapes, and is captured by a carriage that leads him to his new life, living with an astronomer. I did not really like this book. I could not really relate to the characters, and it was not a page turner. This was going to be a two week book for me, but I decided to read something else this week. This book might appeal to historical fiction fans, so if you enjoy historical fiction you could at least try it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little confused Jack. Why is it historical fiction? What time period did it cover? Just need to know. So now what are you reading?

    ReplyDelete

This is my blog. I hope you like it.