Monday, February 23, 2015

The Fault in our Stars

The Fault in our Stars 
Hazel is a sixteen year old cancer patient who is depressed, which she calls a side effect of dying. because of this, her parents send her to a cancer support group, where she meets Augustus Waters. He had already had cancer, and lost a leg to it. They become extremely good friends.

I liked this book. Although I did not especially like the plot line, the writing style made up for it, and it was hard to put this book down. The characters were extremely likable, although I could not relate to them because as far as I know, I am cancer free. At some points, this book was sad, but it was not too sad. I would recommend this book to people who liked Wonder and Out of my Mind.


2 comments:

  1. It is one of the sweetest books I've read lately. You're right, Jack, John Green's writing style is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with everything you said here. Great review

    ReplyDelete

This is my blog. I hope you like it.