Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Ready Player One

Ready Player One
By Ernest Cline

When all of this planet's oil runs out, the world isn't the best place to live. That's why most people spend their days in a virtual reality video game called the OASIS. But when the creator of the OASIS dies, he leaves his entire fortune to anyone who finds the Easter Egg he created in the OASIS. Wade Watts has dedicated his whole life to find it. But it is a challenge to find even without his competition.

I loved this book. It is one of the best books I have read this year. The characters are likable, and the story had many crazy plot twists. This book is very and exciting, and during the breaks in action it is very interesting. I would recommend this book to people who enjoyed The Martian. It has some mature themes, so I would recommend this for ages 12 and up.

This week, I am reading The Martian Chronicles, by Ray Bradbury.


2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great book. I might read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a really good book and I definitely want to read it soon. You gave just the right amount of information to give a sense of what the book was about but not too much to give it away.

    ReplyDelete

This is my blog. I hope you like it.