Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Martian

The Martian

When astronaut Mark Watney is stranded on Mars, thought to be dead, he thinks he will definitely die. After all, he's thought to be dead with no communication, and a limited supply of food and water. But he is not willing to give up. After surviving many things that should have killed him, he manages to get communication with Nasa, and they start thinking of a rescue plan. But being rescued on Mars is just as hard as it sounds.

This book is AMAZING!!!! I could not put it down. This book is everything I would want in a book: It was funny, exciting, and extremely interesting. All the science in the book was extremely accurate. I would recommend this book for everyone, but especially people who enjoyed Apollo 13. This book is appropriate for ages 12 and up.

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I liked your take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished it, too, Jack. It was a very exciting story, & the science was amazing to read about. Some things I didn't know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like good book! I m thinking about reading it so I like seeing your review. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete

This is my blog. I hope you like it.