Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My feelings on the SOLSC March 31


My feelings on the SOLSC
Here it is. My last slice of the challenge. I have made a piece of writing for every single day of this month. Thirty one days, thirty one slices. This is the last one. For this last slice, I have decided to give an overview of what slices I have done, and also my thoughts on the challenge. These are what I have written these thirty one slices on:
Four book blogs, Skiing, Swimming poem, Snorkeling, Thanksgiving, Snow, Fall trip poem, Samaria Gorge, A crime report, A day in the life of my cat, Travel, Rain, Pi day, Math poem, Analysis of the United States government, Waves, Fish poem, My cats, My dog, The hurricane, Cats, Book spoilers, I don't know what to write, Doughnuts, Cat videos, My pool, Spring, and This post.
My favorite of these was my slice on rain(You can find it in the blog archive gadget). I feel like it was descriptive, a perfect length, and was very fun to write. This challenge was very fun for me. I like the idea of writing every day, I like the idea of blogging them, and I also enjoyed writing these slices. The prizes we get for writing every day was just an added bonus. It was fun commenting on others blogs, and also commenting on blogs from other schools, and even other countries. It also gives me a massive sense of accomplishment, when writing this last one, and knowing I've actually written all of them. Overall, this challenge has been extremely good for me and I hope to do it next year(and I'm also excited for the trip to Starbucks).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my blog. I hope you like it.