Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Here and Now March 4


The Here and Now

Prenna is from the future. She, and a group of people that came with her, fled a plague that had all but made humanity extinct. They live in a community where they have very strict rules, such as do not do anything that might change history. She realizes that if they don't change history, humanity will have the same fate.
I liked this book. The characters were likable, and I enjoyed the plot line. This book was a page turner, and it was extremely hard to put down. This book was a crossover between sci-fi and realistic fiction, and I would recommend it to fans of either genre.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like an amazing book. once i'm finished with the series I'm reading. I'll read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your summary of the book. It made me want to read The Here And Now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made me put this on my TBR list, too, Jack. I've seen it around, but never a review, until now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a cool story and your summary was real good.

    ReplyDelete

This is my blog. I hope you like it.