Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I don't know what to write March 26

I don't know what to write
Everyone has done a slice at some point about not knowing what to write. I always have thought this was not the best idea, because everybody does it and also feels kind of dumb, writing about not knowing what to write. I now know why everybody writes a slice about not knowing what to write. I simply don't know what to write. I scanned a lot of topics. How about the beach? No, I've already done too many of those. How about school? No, I don't know what to write about school. I really don't know what to write. It's like I've written small pieces of writing every day for twenty five days strait. If I had done that, I think I'd be just as stuck as I am now. How about doing a slice about not knowing what to write? I haven't done that before.

5 comments:

  1. This is a cool slice. you didn't just say you didn't know what to write about, you also included your feelings. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never know what to write ether try this website:

    http://www.dailyteachingtools.com/journal-writing-prompts.html#3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, most everyone has done a slice, I agree that it isn't the best, but that is just what happens sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a list of topics so I'm set, maybe try doing that. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep. I have no idea to what to write about.

    ReplyDelete

This is my blog. I hope you like it.