Monday, March 9, 2015

A day in the life of my cat March 10

A day in the life of my cat

This slice is written in the perspective of my cat.

Yay. I woke up. Time to drink out of the magic fountain that pours water endlessly into a small bowl that never fills up. Oh. It's not running. Time to yell at the really big things that stand on two legs. Eventually, one walks over and pushes the little cold thing I trip on, and the magical nectar pours out of  the nozzle. I lower my head to the top and extend my tongue, funneling the water into my throat. I'm hungry, I realize. I yell at a two legged thing and then run down the big bumpy hill leading to the lower area. The two legged thing follows me, and gives me my well deserved food. Nap time! I run up the bumpy hill and fall asleep on the back of one of those weird soft things that all the to legged things sit down on. When I open my eyes, I see a two legged thing sitting beside me. It reaches it's paw towards my face. OH NO. I yell at them, and then dash away as fast as I can. Time to go back to sleep.
Once I wake up, I am hungry again. I sit on the couch by the two legged things and when one stands up, I run down the big bumpy hill. I eat the food provided for me, and the fall asleep until the outside becomes bright again.

5 comments:

  1. Wow. I have always wondered what cats think of us humans. Nice slice on your cat's life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you explained everything from a cats point of view. the bumpy hill (stairs) is a cool idea. I should try this. In the life of my cat: 1.sleep 2.clean 3.smack dog 4.sleep 5.smack dog 7. only let Fyodor pet me 8.hide 9. clean 10. sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love how you wrote from the perspective of your cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, that's about what I remember from my own cat. Fun idea, Jack.

    ReplyDelete

This is my blog. I hope you like it.