Friday, March 20, 2015

My cats March 20

My Cats
This is Truffle. He is a five year old domestic short hair. He is known to enjoy eating fish food. He is known to make noises that sound like a mouse. He is slender, fast, and squirmy, making it hard to catch him. He is shy towards strangers and enjoys hiding under the bed in their presence.
This is Cream. She is a five year old domestic short hair. She spends most of her time sleeping, but also enjoys chewing holes in clothing. She has chewed holes in several scarves, sweaters, and socks. She is fat and is missing a lung, making it easy to catch her. She purrs loudly, and is easy to find.

1 comment:

  1. You have some really cute cats. I only have one, and she likes to snuggle and sleep. Your cats seem like a handful.

    ReplyDelete

This is my blog. I hope you like it.