Sunday, March 29, 2015

My Pool March 29

My Pool
My pool is the place I have spent most of my summers. I have spent almost as much time there as I have at school. This is the place where I have spent many saturdays at swim meets, and five mornings a week at practice. This is the place where I learned to swim, jumped off a diving board for the first time, and gone on my first water-slide. This is where I have spent hours on end in the hot sun trying to hit a tennis ball. This is where I've qualified for state for the first time. This is where I've spent tons of days playing games like kickball or groundies. I've spent many fourth of julys here, participating in the soda toss, where you have to get sodas out of the pool. I've suffered through many hard practices here, and I've also done my first flip turn here. I've had many pancakes here for the A-meet and State breakfasts. If any other place in the world besides my house feels like home to me, it's here.
Not my pool but it is really cool. Image from Morguefile

2 comments:

  1. I liked the format of your slice of life. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the photo was your pool. I like the repetition.

    ReplyDelete

This is my blog. I hope you like it.