Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I am number four March 25

I am number four

John Smith is an alien. His planet was taken over, and he was one of nine kids who escaped and were sent to earth. Before they left, they were all assigned numbers and a charm was cast on them saying that  they could only be killed in order. He is four. One, two, and three were killed. He has to settle down in a small Ohio town and hide from the people trying to kill him.

This book was extremely good. The plot line was cheesy, but it was extremely interesting, and kept me reading. This is one of the best books I have read this year. This book was exciting, and the characters were likable. I would recommend this book to sci-fi/fantasy fans. This book would be good for ages 11 and up.

4 comments:

  1. I read this book before. It was a really good book. I highly recommend this book to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this book, and you will love the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this book, and you will love the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great book and I will be sure to give it a try! I like your summary!

    ReplyDelete

This is my blog. I hope you like it.